twitter
    I'm Alex :)

Life | Love

hmm .. few days ago !! when i have the mood and time to blog !! but housemate was using the line !! making me Dc and cant upload my post !! then today , no matter what , promsie myself must at least update my blog !! so here i go after my relax session just now ...

Ohhh .. tittle is life and love !! First goes to my life !! hmm .. its pretty meaning and busy lately !! because i was sleeping in the dark for tooooo long !! now , i see my sun rises from the east !! :) gotta work very hard + serious in order to make more money into my bank account !! XD ...
Basically , what i have done in my weekdays jobs is something simple to me , Advertising + some brainstorming work !! i love to brainstorm things !! and i love to give ideas !! :) thats why i dont find it dull or suffer when it comes to work !! i find something meaning in my working place !!
Yaya ... there is always a monetary problem !! Money definitely come first !! if the place pay me low , definitely i cant survive right ? So no worry , my company is not torturing me at this stage !! they are paying me just quite fine and giving me a lot of space to show off my own creativity !! :)

Back to the serious problem here !! Few days back !! I was stunned by the reply, email , greeting, sms-es from two of the persons i think is important for me !! Two of the gals which i think i am really loving it !! Ya .. both telling me the similar answer , similar greeting , similar reply ---- because both of them are occupied now !! Thats why this is not strange for me to get such a reply !! T___T it is a painful moment for me to get such a heart stab reply from them !! felt like crying in the room !!

But , Lols .. there is always an angel to appear in my life !! Lols .. mushroom ark mushroom ... u are really owez on time plus right there comfort me whenever i need someone to care on !! :) thanks wor .. thou u think you dint do anything special , but what you have did to me is just some special chemical reaction within my life ....

(^_________________^) GOd is fair , GOD is good , GOD is everything !! When you felt there wont be anything happen to you, there is always something waiting you in front !! :) hohoho ... guess what , i met 2 other persons which i love to see tonight !! One bearing a big eye bag and touring around the places , the other is just visiting along the places in KL !! but , both , without planning in advance , or so called coincidence , meeting me in my PLAYGROUND !! Both , who i have an evil mind before , bringing some fun to me just now !! ANd .. lols .. they are re-ignite the evil plan within myself !! But .. Tosing coin will only show u one side , so it apply on my decision too !! (^^,)v i have make up my mind , there is something that waiting me long time ago, must settle now before regretting it in the future !! kekekeke ....

and oh yea .. silly car dealer .... Ishhhhhh , RM200 should be kena tipu jor !! Haiz .. what can i do arkkkk ??? >_______< jsut give up taking back from the fella , or listen to what friend say , put all the blames on the fella and ask him at least refund back some money to me ??? (T____T) a hard decision for me !! sigh .....

okie .. its time for bed !! tomorrow got to bring some newbies to orientation !! Zzzz ...

0 comments: