twitter
    I'm Alex :)

The Most X-WHORE GAL + S-HOL BOY i know in KL

No one will be more cunning than the gal around 5 ' who always act good in front of you but turning back and stab you as long as she likes , how pity to have a friend like that !! i Knew u dont have a good life as what a normal kid do , but u should not bring ur pathetic life and experience into ur friends' life , how sucks are u to let me met u in my life ... SHE is worst than an EVIL! i wont back stab friends like what u used to do .... SHUUUUUUUUU ... go away from my life but i knew that you are already out from my LIFE !!

Fxxx , the Guy driving a Old Skol Honda which is intro by you to me is not a good guy too!! More DOG than SHE !! Acting as a Peacemaker while see-ing my life is ruining , How Long does you plan it to make me fall into this FXXX-ing trap !! Seeing some tag from my SOUL RIPPER - a prezzie from 'him' during Valentines !! Son of a Bxxxx !!! I swear right here , you be tortured by me in the near future . See how m i going to ruin ur life soon !!!

Dog Frens still DOG frens , as what Chinese Said , ' Dog would not forget how to lick its own SHIT 狗改不了吃屎 !!Damn agree with it now .... May GOD 'BLAST' SHE and HE who really disappointed me for this few years of friendship !!

:( a cunning wolf and a biatch TIPU me , this little lamb小棉羊 !! xDDDD

0 comments: