twitter
    I'm Alex :)

Sick Will Only Make ME Stronger

>.< i hate sick, so helpless, so lifeless. Yet it leads me to a better life! Almost recover from my sickness, enjoying the period of sick because i am become stronger after this SICK!!

bibobibobibo .. Jenna lee, who else i could love if not the SHE?? Lols .. faster train your cooking, Wei jen will fly to Sydney some time around September, he will try ur skill ~~ Ahhaha .. if possible , will go there on December, cook for me ark !! xD ...

Lols.. This Yumiko ark , people bringing you go Pool-ing main main then you tell me go main masak masak ark ... Lols .. i send my body guard teman you main masak masak next time !!!

cough cough .. 你的所作所为只让我越来越讨厌了! << poh poh ... this is what you write o ... chill la girl , later World War 4 o~~ Lols .. nothing is insettleable !! Calm down , sit down and talk la ... Dont make it become big case X.x !! Anything tak boleh settle, cam to ur Chris la , ask for advice better !! Kies , Good luck in Assignment + Exam !! Jyea Neh...

1 comments:

Jenna said...

u come then i cook for u...
u still didnt tell me who is the 'SHE'?? ahem.. cough..cough