twitter
    I'm Alex :)

U-N-P-R-E-D-I-C-T-A-B-L-E

一命,二运,三风水。 All are the elements which are unpredictable in life !! I though i won a race in the finance messiness i dealt with, who knows there is still much more challenges ahead waiting for me !!

I'm emo recently !! Ya my lil' sister, i said i worry bout ur life over there, quarreling with your so called EX Bestmate on some modem stupid matter!! somemore writing big big there dancing like cha-cha or other moves, forget bout it !! Hmm , sick already then no need listen Ah Pa advice la, straight go buy some medicine to eat la !! Zzzz ... u are not a small kid. Take care yourself there bahs !! Dont let we all worry bout u o !! Somemore 2am also dont want go to bed !! thats why get sick easily lor !! (*>__<) if still felt unwell , go see doc , okay ??

waa ... how do you want me to show a happy face if i am surrounded by so many troubles !!?? i really dont know how to pretend that i am happy !! But at least i am trying to solve my problems one by one !! Think back the root of the troubles - BIG PLAN get stuck for more than 6 months !! Oh My GOD, i really wanted to cry if i got the chance to do so !! Sometime i really wished that sitting alone in Nanako and enjoying the bucket i order !! At least, like that i wont need to think much !! Or should i listened and follow order , back to my home sweet home !! There is less pressure i need to face with , a comfortable life plus a baby waiting me !! And oh yea, my so call daughther is quite big , almsot 5 years old !! LoLs .. =) what a big gurl , i just step out to the big world and she is studying at kindergarden. Really cant fight with the time because it flies with a maximum speed which we cannot measure !!

Life is so unpredictable ! Whenever you think you are holding with , in the next minute you might have the chance to lost it !! Whenever you think that is over , Angel will goes round you and making ways for you to go thru !! I , speechless with my own dream !! Donno whether this is a fallen angel dream or the GREED within myself creating illusion during my last night dream !! i saw a path ... really !! Its hard to share out here ! Hmm .. maybe this is time to call mum to ask for some assistance !!

what i quote before : Picture speaks a million !! But for now , i want to quote a better things : Picture always decieve !!

0 comments: