twitter
    I'm Alex :)

1239AM

Hahaha ... just went for Movie - HellBoy 2 , Golden Army @ Sunway Pyramid !! Hmm , the show is not so good as my expectation for it is very very high !!! haha .. but , a super phrase from the show .' For the World , Here I Come' haha ... what a good phrase !! hmm , dont know when can i use this phrase !! hope the time is coming soooooooon !!

thou it have nothing big news happen to me , but tonight something really happened on me !! Something good is going to happen soon tomorrow !! So , there story will continue tomorrow after i go explore what is the so called GOOD thing that will happen to me !! Sigh ... tomorrow got an early appointment and meeting with my ADVISOR AND BOSS !!! Tonight forced to go bed early by my handsome partner !!

Hahaha ... suddenly mood really become BEST MODE !! Hope there is really dawn comng to my life !! Because i sick of living in the dark !! So cold .... (>.<)

Okie ... pukul 1 pagi dah ni !! Its time to say Jya Neh to my computer !!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hellboy 2 was fun... for sure that director has an amazing imagination, reminded me a lot of his work in Pan's Labyrinth